3rd World Farmer 3rd World Farmer

Not Very Good.
Too Random.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Great Game

Lv-77 Fl-632. Yay. 3 Enemy types. 3 Classes. 4 upgrades and 4 Stats. F^%$IN EH!

Necronator Necronator

Ok I guess.

This game was too slow. not the gameplay, but the leveling. when you invest in a certain type of necro, the rewards for getting say, lv 10 just don't pan out. not a big enough defference from lv 1. The graphics also really suck. If your gonna stoop to crappy graphics at least make up for it elsewhere.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Yessssssss.

Muahahahaha.
Wait... where are my CHEEZY SNACKS!?
Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Brilliant.... FUHKING Brilliant. That Planet got SO FUHKING CONQUERED!

Muahahahahaaaaaa....

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

yay ! 580th

love the song. love the chickens. the gots suck though. and this game is too damn hard.

GemCraft GemCraft

Stupid... Stupid Game...

I hate you and your stupid game... i started playing 4 days ago... and couldn't stop until i beat it with glowing rings on everything... I'm a level 76 wizard. i hate you. but in the best way. when number 2 comes out... i want you to send me a pm... so i can continue my "perfect" streak.

Something this games need is a free play mode... one level that goes on forever... like a survival... but in that level... the points don't count... so you cant level up...but you can get amulets playing it... and test out new strategies. This way... while waiting for the sequel... people like me have something to do.

All my 5's Grats.

Besieged Besieged

kick a**

for the survival... the game laggs at 18 mins... and completely freezes at 21 mins. other than that.. (probly my computer) this game is pretty good. me likee.

Death Row Death Row

2 notes on this though.

1. the PHOTO on the clip board BLINKS... WTH
2. dont ever... EVER... hack the pentagon.... cia suck, so does loosing the computer lol

hechaos responds:

Lol... well spotted. Clearly this game was error-checked with a fine tooth comb by a tribe of blind rhesus monkeys.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Great Game

I love all the music you used and the games concept was really good, but when your mixing with two things at one and you go to click one, it always grabs the wrong one for some reason

JohnnySedona responds:

That's weird. I just tried it out- the only time that happens to me is with the soda gun. I'll be sure to shrink the hit area of the soda gun for the next update. Thanks!

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

...