Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Excellent.

It was a great story, funny in it's own way. the colored characters looked great. The only thing you might improve on, the shadowing. all black makes it look bulky and ugly. if it were shaded blacks for say the main character, he would look more detailed. When he reaches for the doorhandle, it's like a blob. no knuckles or lighting.

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

Hey.

Voted you some good shizit n bits due to the fact that you review every review... and as for the guy below... i think he likes this video more than you think... i rated a 5/5 and a 9/10 because i dont swing that way... make a sequel... with va-j-j jokes. i promise a 10 right here and now.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

great material

one of the very finest.. if i could vote six with my voting power i would :P great stuff
6/5 12/10 for sure.

the perfect mix of sexual humor... gay stuff... killing... gore.... humor... funny stuff.. laughs... perversity... and.... you get the point. nice work.

can i get that pic he took?

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

incredible precticle

actually seen this and didint watch it for a few days and then this morning i accidentally clicked on it and im glad i did... that was by far the greatest flash movie ever made and submitted to newgrounds. you should look to get paid to make part 2 like krin is doing right now with sonny and sonny pt.2

Hand Job Hand Job

Sick Shit (pun intended)

do a sequel about a popular hand that fists some chic... would be just as funny as this one... lmao

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

Wa....Wa.....WOW!

lmfao... wow is right... laughed my ass off... you get a 10 cuz you even made my fxing frandma laugh her ass off....

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Crazy

Creep is my Favorite Song... And you Ruined it.

...But in a GoOd SoRt of WaY.... You Know?

Edible Castle #3 Edible Castle #3

Sweeeetnes

the sound effects were the best part of this video... and the moral of this story... dont go to a CASTLE in a DRAGON costume ;p

Taser Fun Taser Fun

3 Questions

1. Where the hell did that guy get a fucking taser?
2. Can I have one?
3. Did they pull those bats out of their ass, or were they secretly lying on the ground?
GRETA MOVIE THO! I NEARLY SHIT MY PANTS!!!!!
NO_meatloaf_for_me is also an uptight anal BAStaRD

Surface Surface

THIS IS FUCKING SHIT

Abondon Ship you Asshole. This SUCKS.